Manage a Multisale
You have control over many settings within your Multisale storefront. In addition to getting other Sellers to partner with you, the default settings are enough to start selling immediately. If you want to to customize parts of your storefront, you'll want to dig in to some of the settings.
Customizations you have control over:
Note: Only the admin has control over these settings. Members can view the settings chosen, but cannot edit.
- General Settings
- Publish/Unpublish your Storefront - this allows the contents of your storefront to be available to your customers, or not.
- Unpublished Message - the message your customers see if your storefront is not published
- Name of your Storefront
- Color of Buttons
- "Add to Cart" button text
- "Continue Shopping" button text
- Reservations - The amount of time an item is "locked" from being added to a cart, after another shopper has added it to their cart.
- Up to 3 menu options - link to other business resources on the top menu
- Checkout Message
- "Submit Order" button text
- Shipping Policy
- Return Policy
- Custom Fields - collecting up to 3 custom data points, such as asking 3 questions to your customers
- Display the phrase "plus applicable taxes"
- Display the phrase "plus shipping"
- "Checkout" button text
- Thank You/Receipt Page Message
- Available Stock
- Make all in stock inventory available to your customers
- Limit based on Product type
- Manage Members
- As an admin, you can manage members
- As a member, you cannot manage members
Notes: Credit Card Payments are not available in Multisales. You can only have an invoice-based MultiSale.